8.07.2008

School's in!

So, today was the first day of school for 2 out of 3 kids and I have probably enjoyed that a little too much. :)  I did, however, reminisce about crying my eyes out when Chloe started kindergarten (I was 6 months pregnant with out of control emotions).  Today, she went to the Middle School (3rd-6th grade) and I have to try real hard not to think about how much she's grown up in the last few years.  K-man is in the 1st grade and I think he was a little nervous about starting a new school.  Jay and I talked to him about getting a fresh start though.  I'm praying he'll understand what that means and he'll take advantage of it.  And that leaves little Will.  He was very sad that he's the only one that doesn't have a playground, so at 8:45 this morning, we were playing at the park! :)  He has really enjoyed being home without having to share his toys or his time with mom with anyone else.  And this is just day 1 of the new school year!  

2 comments:

  1. I know I haven't told you lately, but I think you and Jay are doing a wonderful job with the kids. It has been a joy watching ya'll with the kids (all together and individually) seeing ya'll respond to each one's different personality. God has given the two of you a beautiful gift with these children. Continue looking to God for His instructions and wisdom with each one of these kids and for any more He may have for ya'll in the future.

    I love ya'll very much, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I found your blog and it's wonderful! I love reading what you write and we will be praying for you guys. It's wonderful to see what God is doing in your lives and to know that you are reaching out to children in need is amazing!

    ReplyDelete