4.11.2011

That explains a lot...

I've been thinking lately.  Well, reflecting and thinking.  Reflecting on Adkins life and remembering all 10 of the children that have either been born, adopted or fostered into our home.  Thinking about how different each of them are.  Wondering how the 6 that aren't with us anymore are doing now.  Praying.  Thinking about how difficult it is to be a middle parent to a hurting child...  Counting the blessings of being able to nurture and love 10 kids, for whatever length of time the Lord ordains for us to have them.  And you know what, I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!!


So, in all actuality, I am a mother to 10 children, not 3...  Maybe that explains the burden I carry!   Maybe that also explains the joy.  :)

Psalm 127:3  Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord...

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way as a foster parent. Wondering, praying, hoping... for the ones that went away.

    ReplyDelete