4.04.2011

"Would you pray for me?"

Nothing blesses my heart more than to hear my children either pray or ask for prayer from me or Jay. In the last few weeks, I have seen this sweet little boy we have taken in conform to our ways. Sometimes that's not such a good thing, but today I was especially blessed by it. At naptime, I was covering him up and as I leaned over to give him a little kiss, he said, "Would you pray for me?" I prayed for the Lord to use this time with us to draw this little one to Himself. When I finished praying, he said "Now I'll pray." As he prayed, I heard him model his words after Will...
 "Thank you for all you do"... "Thank you for my brothers and sisters"... "Thank you for my Nana and Papa"... "Thank you for my Mom and Dad"... "Amen".

I don't know how long we will have him, and it grieves my heart to even think about that, but I do know that what we expose him to for the time he is with us is crucial.  I want to be found faithful as a mother for exposing all of my children to Truth.  

No comments:

Post a Comment