5.29.2011

Zimbabwe

In the morning, I will be leaving to go to Zimbabwe for the first time!  Jay has led 5 trips for the past 5 years, but this year, I am finally able to go!  My mom and dad will have the kids, so I don't have to worry about the kids, but my parents may not know what they have gotten themselves into...

I am so excited to finally be able to go to Zim!  I am going with a burden for the people in the village where we will be ministering.  I am going with an expectant spirit..  Expecting to hear from the Lord and expecting to be used by him.  I am going with a hope that MANY will come to salvation and that our team will witness a harvest.

Please join me in praying!  Pray for our team to stay healthy and to be united.  Pray for all of our luggage to make it.  Pray for my children and for my parents while Jay and I will be literally on the other side of the world.  Pray for this village to be turned upside down for the glory of the Lord!!

I'll talk to y'all when I get back!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you!! Be warned...you're gonna fall in love with Zim! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete