6.23.2011

Zim lesson #1

This is a journal entry from Monday, May 30...

I am on a BIG plane somewhere over the waters between the USA and Africa.  As I look out the window, I notice we are flying away from the sun & into darkness.  I know this may be a cheesy analogy, but in life, the farther we are from Jesus, the Son, the closer we are to darkness.  This is why we are warned all throughout Scripture to be vigilant, to watch, to follow His precepts. The closer we walk with Jesus, the less likely we are to be lured and enticed by our own evil desires.  In Him, there is NO darkness.  May I be always found walking in the Light, pursuing holiness and following His precepts!

Also, from my bible reading that day...

Proverbs 11:21  Be assured, an evil person will not go unpunished, but the offspring of the righteous will be delivered.
Lord, may my offspring, all 10 of them, be delivered..  May they find hope in ONLY You!!

I love it when God uses Scripture to encourage me.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment