1.12.2012

Sometimes I forget

Sometimes I forget what it's like to have a spotless clean house..  A peaceful moment..  Nothing to do.. Sometimes I forget what it's like to go to the bathroom by myself..  Or to read a book that doesn't rhyme or have vibrant illustrations...  Sometimes I forget that I once was just Jennifer and not "mommy".  Sometimes I forget that it is a blessing to forget so much..  It means that I have been allowed to be used and to see a new day.  Today, I am thankful.  Thankful for the 3 kids that call me mom and mommy..  Thankful for the 1 that I have yet to meet but already love tremendously..  Thankful for a husband that loves the Lord with all his heart, mind and strength and loves me as Christ loved the church.  Sometimes I forget to be thankful.  But not today...  Today I remember that I am to press on towards the goal of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment